market-farming - [Market-farming] Andy Boy Rapini, Water Tubes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Steve Diver <steved AT ncat.org>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Andy Boy Rapini, Water Tubes
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:08:23 -0600

>Re: Water Tubes
>Just this week I spotted PolyMax Water Wall Bags in
>www.growerssupply.com
>You can order them in different lengths and widths or
>they can be laid flat on the floor.

Hello Adriana -

Many thanks.
The PolyMax Water Wall Bags are a remarkable
match for passive solar heating of greenhouses
and high tunnels.
Synchronistically, I received my FarmTek Growers
Supply catalog in the mail "today".... which is the
catalog for the -- http://www.growerssupply.com --
web site.
The PolyMax Water Bags are found in Product
Items 105449 - 105457.

That's neat that in addition to water wall bags, you
can order lay-flat water bags in customized sizes.
Fyi, they also carry Solar-Collecting Water
Barrels, Product Items 105372 - 105375.

Regards,

Steve Diver