market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] More snow...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] More snow...
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:03:42 -0400

Funny you should mention that! Our local weather man just did one of his
mini-weather classes on that last night. Long contrails are cause by high
humidity in the atmosphere. The longer and thicker they are, the higher the
humidity is at high altitudes.

I don't buy this. Two weeks ago we were having spectacular weather-80˚F and very low humidities (under 20%) and we had 3 days where all the local weather prophets predicted clear cloudless skies as there was not enough humidity in the upper or lower atmosheres forany cloud formation. By 2 pm on 2 of the 3 days we had complete cloud cover by 2pm and the clouds were all from chem trails (I watched the formations happen as I worked in the gardens) I want to know how contrails developed when there was not enough humidity in the atmosphere.

And even if there is no such thing as chem trails (and this is the military's story and we all know they have never lied about anything) there are contrsils that are developing into clouds which means our albedo is going up and that means less sunlight to the earth's surface and heat being reflected back to space.

So it is probably safe to say commercial and military jets are profoundly changing our weather because of all the artificial clouds they make. it would just make matter worse if some of these clouds happen to contain some quite nasty manmade and distibuted chemicals as well

Lucy