market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] More snow...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mike Emers" <rosie-ck AT mosquitonet.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] More snow...
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:20:42 -0800

Sorry to say that we're experiencing the complete opposite in interior
Alaska. We expect record warm temperatures here for the next few days
in the mid-high 70's. That, after snow and 5-10 degrees just a week and
a half ago. We usually expect snow until early to mid-May and hope we
can get into the fields by late-May. Don't give up just because of the
weather - invest in a bunch of remay and high tunnels.

Mike
Rosie Creek Farm
Ester, AK