market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] More snow...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "The Radfords" <tarheels AT pahrump.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] More snow...
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:35:12 -0700

unfortunately weather is not supposed to be controlled by humankind but our government has experimented with our weather and now we are to reap what has been sown. i know 4 engineers that i meet when i worked for dupont in the early 80's and the stories they told about working at Savannah River Plant in which dupont paid the u.s. government a dollar a year to do experiments was scary then and today even more so.
I live in las vegas,nevada and since the fall of last year we've had more rain than i can remember since 77. all nite its been raining and the forecast for the next 24 is high wind and lots of rain with snow down to 5000 feet.
Please dont give up as i feel we will see more catastrophic weather in all regions in the next few years to come. The northwest is about to pop with mt. St. Helens, yellowstone's old faithful about to pop as parts of the park are already closed, earthquakes abounding at an alarming pace worldwide.
We must learn to adapt however difficult it will be.

Jesse
Homestead Honey Farm