market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] More snow...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Betsy Knutson" <betsy AT gobigwest.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] More snow...
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 06:51:04 -0600

Funny you should mention that! Our local weather man just did one of his
mini-weather classes on that last night. Long contrails are cause by high
humidity in the atmosphere. The longer and thicker they are, the higher the
humidity is at high altitudes.

As for the weather being weird right now, this is pretty normal. It has been
cyclic for thousands of years. There have been worse dry spells, cold wet
springs, wet years, hot summers, deep snows, years without snow, etc. "We"
people just recently started keeping records (geologically speaking) but the
trees have been tracking these cycles for years. You name it, and "this too
shall pass."

Betsy (betsy AT gobigwest.com)

Southern Idaho, USDA Zone 5

This isn't Burger King! You can't have it your way!