market-farming - [Market-farming] Any One in Phoenix?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "joe and trish" <jeusel AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Any One in Phoenix?
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:56:27 -0700

Hi everyone, I just returned to the list after being away for over a year. I was wondering if there are any subscribers of the list who live in Phoenix or around there in it's suburbs. I am in Mesa where I just purchased a piece of land with irrigation. It has been used in the past for growing alfalfa. I'm looking for someone close to me to bump ideas off of. any takers out there??? Joe Useldinger ( dont laugh at the name, it's all I have left after the mortgage is paid!!!!!).