market-farming - [Market-farming] OT- researching for self or advice given

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] OT- researching for self or advice given
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:54:27 -0400

Obviously, folk here are bright and well-informed. All people would be
advised to educate and make choices for themselves in light of how easy
it is to research on the web these days. I am big into"Judge not, lest
ye also be judged"......or insert your own words!!!

I so respect and appreciate the advice that Bill gives so freely, but
KNOW that using anyone's advice becomes my own responsibility in the long
run. Thanks Bill, for the knowledge you continue to share here and no
doubt alot of places.

I have known so many "healthier and holier than thou" kind of folk.
There is always something about each life that folk can say they
shouldn't or ought not do THAT!! Geez- give it a rest. Maybe
your life is so controlled and infallible.......i do not know. Take
life with a grain of salt. We are mostly human here and have much to
learn for our own paths.

Have a good time........and each learn for themselves what they would
choose to do!
Life is toooo short.
Toni

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!