market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse Vent Linkage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "chapis1" <chapis1 AT bright.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse Vent Linkage
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:20:52 -0500

This is not complicated. Get a greenhouse thermostat and connect to a motor
to pull open the louvers. I have two and they work really neat.
Make sure you are not fighting against existing winds. The vent openers
should be in any greenhouse book. Mount them, adjust the chains to make sure
they open the vents and you are set. I shade the thermostat so sun does
not give false reading.
Good Luck,
Ken
Beam Road Berry Farm