market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Meat Processing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HMSTDFRMS AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Meat Processing
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:12:33 EDT

Liz and all,
Please share any info on innovative happenings in the meat processing area. As in other regions, our northeast producers are facing severe shortages of processing options.  We're currently exploring large animal mobile units (already have mobile poultry unit), increasing the capabilities of existing facilities, and feasibility studies for new facilities.  Thanks for sharing.
Linda
Homestead Farms

  • Re: [Market-farming] Meat Processing, HMSTDFRMS, 06/19/2004