market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Rabbits

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Rabbits
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 18:24:44 -0400

Hi Paul!
I had heard that used cat litter is a teratogenic thing, and
problems can be transmitted to pregnant women if used around any food
growing. Many women are advised to not be the litter box cleaners during
pregnancy to prevent birth defects and disease.
Maybe heresay, but pretty common heresay around child=bearing gals!
Toni in KY

about to do the chicken wire thing. 3 feet high and lapped over 6 inches
on the ground with dirt over it. We'll see. And we'll spread used cat
litter on the perimeter.

paul

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!