market-farming - [Market-farming] Fly Control in Fruit Trees

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "St. Joseph the Worker Farm" <jmmps AT rocketmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Fly Control in Fruit Trees
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 11:24:11 -0700 (PDT)

We have discovered a product that really works
great for flies on apple trees. It is Vicor Gly
Magnet Bait. there are no poisons in it. It is
expensive though and I sure wish i knew of
something, that worked as well and you could make
up yourself. We use to use the vinegar sugar bait
which worked but not as well as this... Any ideas?
Thanks

=====
Pax,
Jackie