market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] definition of sustainable farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Matt Cheselka <cheselka AT theriver.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] definition of sustainable farming
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 15:27:41 -0700 (MST)

My definition of SA is contained in the pages of one of my favorite books
of all time: "Farmers of Forty Centuries" by F H King. If everyone
interested in SA doesn't have this book, they should get it. I'd be
willing to loan out my copy to anyone who wants to read it, as long as you
pay the shipping charges. The copy I have is small -- maybe weighs a
little over a pound.

My goal is to reach the level of SA described in this book.

Matt Cheselka
Cosmic Lettuce