market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] definition of sustainable farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] definition of sustainable farming
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 01:28:01 -0600

Keep it simple. Sustainable methods allow the land to keep producing and even
improving over the years, and more - they sustain the people who must get
their living from it. Plus if it's sustainable it won't damage the
environment base it needs to continue production.

paul tradingpost AT gilanet.com

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] Candide