market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Labels for plant pots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Beth Spaugh <eas9 AT cornell.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Labels for plant pots
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:27:41 -0400

Sam's Club - EZ UPs were about $180 last year.

At 02:27 AM 4/20/2004 -0700, you wrote:
Can someone tell me where to buy canopies or some
kind of overhead setup? This will be our first
year at this and we have alot of rain in our area
so we were wanting something to protect us from
rain and wind since we are out in the open on the
court house lawn each week... Thanks

=====
Pax,
Jackie
St. Joseph the Worker Farm
(Northwestern Pa.)

Quit telling God how big your problems are ...
and start telling your problems how BIG your God is!!!