market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Canopies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: rjweeks70 AT comcast.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Canopies
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:17:47 +0000

I have to respectfully disagree. Most of the vendors at the markets here are
using Caravan canopies now. The older Ez-ups don't seem to last very long.
The mechanisms on the Caravan canopies, are in my opinion, much easier to use.

Lastly, we have two Caravan canopies, and they are just as light as the
Ez-ups. If you buy them direct from the manufacturer you can also choose
custom fabric colors and heavier-weight fabric.

Roger Weeks