market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Thyme

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Thyme
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:02:25 -0500

Thyme is easy. it likes waste areas, full sun and lots of room to spread out. can transplant it about any time it is not flowering. It is hard to kill if you ever get tired of it.

Lucy Goodman
New Paris, OH
http://www.boulderbelt.com

Regards to the list:

What is the best thyme to plant? Someone mentioned somewhere about
offering a Scarborough Fair special: Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme.
I want to do that, but I've never grown thyme before. I found summer
and German at Johnny's. Anyone?

Marie in Missouri