market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Onions and root days

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Onions and root days
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:27:43 -0500

Jill, the next root day is the 18th. Keep in mind that when you open the ground is just as important as when you plant, as is when you cultivate, etc. -Allan

Thanks Robert. I ordered the calendar, and am looking into Thun's book.

Until I receive it, can anyone tell me when the next root day is?

Jill