market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] just for laughs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] just for laughs
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:02:15 -0500

> Hi, I am curious is this was something that the horses ate and was in the
> manure, or was it baled up in hay or straw and then used for bedding?

naw, it was growing around the location of the compost. Horses won't eat
it. at least not mine. I need to some goats.

> You guys are going to hate me, but I have been lucky so far in not having
> reaction to it.

as my teenagers would say..."shuuut up"...go on with your bad self!! I wish
for one growing season...just one...without a reaction. And to think the
indians used to eat it like the italians eat stuffed grape leaves!!

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com new content added daily!!