market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] just for laughs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Paul Bock" <bockpa AT plesh.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] just for laughs
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:49:53 -0500

Hi, I am curious is this was something that the horses ate and was in the
manure, or was it baled up in hay or straw and then used for bedding?

You guys are going to hate me, but I have been lucky so far in not having a
reaction to it. My mom and dad are another story. I worked a couple
summers for a residential tree surgeon and at one job we had to carry out
the logs on our shoulders. They were wrapped in the vines with the leaves
still green. Hot summer day, sweat everywhere, and rough black cherry bark
scraping poison ivy vines into your neck and I didn't get a single reaction.
Maybe I was sweating enough to flush it out of my skin.