market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] just for laughs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Art Petrzelka <art AT complum.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] just for laughs
  • Date: 22 Mar 2004 21:28:35 -0600

Take a look around any wet spots you might have on your farm and see if
you can find a smooth-leaved plant with a hollow stem that is mildly
translucent. If you crush it and rub it on the poison ivy when you are
exposed, it keeps you from breaking out.

It's an old Indian/pioneer remedy.

http://altnature.com/jewelweed.htm

--
Art Petrzelka