market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] just for laughs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brigette Leach" <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] just for laughs
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:13:42 -0500

My sympathies! Our dogs shared poison ivy with me one summer....arms and
legs....gosh I was uncomfortable. Being a novice at compost, is it typical
for poison ivy to survive?

Brigette Leach
avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown
Climax MI 49034
Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more
information.