market-farming - [Market-farming] Critters...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Courtney McLeod" <cmcleod AT imscompany.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Critters...
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:40:58 -0400

RE:critters---have to agree on the cats for critters...I have 4 and my lettuce, spinach, peas, etc. have not been touched for 4 years, although I have come across adult rabbits almost every morning and evening 10 feet from my unfenced garden.  Of course, I do have dead bunny presents at my door often and find rabbit tails..cats are fat and happy!

I am going to try that for the first time.  I should have some of the world’s largest cats if they do their job right!!!!  Maybe I will have to open up a new business for the “World’s Largest Cats” instead of selling produce this year!!!!!

Courtney

Herb THyme