market-farming - Re: Fw: [Market-farming] Hand saw.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Franklin W. Davis" <Parsons2 AT attbi.com>
  • To: "Jay Gee" <jaygee AT jghelp.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Fw: [Market-farming] Hand saw.
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 05:51:37 -0400

Hi jay gee...tnx for the advice and info on hand saws. Some of my kin
think I have slipped a cog or two in regard to cutting with a hand
saw..:-)...but I'm retired and have the time...so why not. Am tired of
listenin' to the chain saw.
My yard is surrounded by wood of all kinds...some very tall and big...so I
think I can only marginally improve my sunlight and roots in the garden
problems....but I'm gonna give it a shot. Franklin