market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] blossom end rot

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org (Market Farming)
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] blossom end rot
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 10:29:25 -0400

I agree I apply 500 pounds per acre gypsum on soil already well limed and see
very little BER. A soil test is very important and the cheapest investment
you can make in a crop.

The boron data was published in American Vegetable Grower last year, I don't
remember the month...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.