market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Trellising tomatoes and BER

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Steve Sando'" <steve AT mrlucky.com>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Trellising tomatoes and BER
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 14:02:54 -0500

Regards to the list:

I have found that this trellising tomatoes thread is very interesting
and something I'd like to try this year. Where do you get "U" posts?
We have been using metal fence posts to tie up tomatoes sometimes but
don't have enough of them for this year. Was thinking about going to an
Amish lumber yard to try to find wooden stakes. But with wooden stakes,
how would you attach the twine?

Thanks.

Marie in Missouri