market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tillers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jim Woodyard <mwjw AT swbell.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tillers
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:48:12 -0500

Bill, just now catching up on my e-mails. Is that the tiller you had on
your
tractor that you said Tractor Supply carried?
I ended up getting the Mahindra 5500 tractor. The dealer in Conroe is
selling
at invoice so didn't find anyone else that could come close on price.
Looks like we might get a pretty good pounding out of the line of storms
currently passing thru. We sure need some rain.

4/16 am. Didn't send this last nite as turned the computer off and
unplugged it. Turns out only got about 0.3 in of rain and a lot of
wind.
Jim Woodyard, Nocona, TX