market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Leigh Hauter: claim that poultry are beingfed homones

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Leigh Hauter: claim that poultry are beingfed homones
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:59:17 -0500

Leigh Hauter wrote:
And Rick, if you read my e-mail. or any of my e-mails, you might
have figured out I'm a he.

When you commented on your wife, I realized you were not female after all. I
was mentioning to my wife today as to not sure of the gender. Is it
pronounced Lee?

Right, I got stuck with an old southern family name. And my wife is Wenonah Leah (pronounced Lee) and you can look up her report on the web.