market-farming - RE: email marketing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pete and Judi" <corbettj AT computer-products.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: email marketing
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:09:24 -0400

Wow I think I will see if I can collect some email addresses over the next
few weeks before our Markets are done. I thought a nice news letter about
what is happening on the farm would be all that would be needed to keep
interest.

I.e.:
* These crops are coming a long and will be ready .....
* These animals have arrived and/ or growing well, take a peek at the web
site to see how big they re getting.
* Summer has been tough on this particular crop so it will be limited to
advance orders only, so if you want it, let me know and I will bring your
order.....

Just things along that line I think would be very interesting to people?
Does that sound right. I really think I will try it. I am actually supposed
to be at a market right now, but it rained last night and it was so wet,
cold and windy that I cancelled. Since I am not doing very well there really
was no sense going. Unless I can get some things to change majorly I will be
done with the markets very soon and try to focus on products instead of
crops, i.e. grain bags, herbal products, etc.....

Judi Corbett
http://gtigaan.tripod.com - Rabbits, Vermiculture, Herbs, and more
http://drcba.tripod.com/drcba.html - Canadian rabbit and cavy club