market-farming - Re: Aspartame, and food approval as usual

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Aspartame, and food approval as usual
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:21:16 -0600

Your assumption regarding my bias of GMO and the FDA is incorrect. My bias
is against "the sky is falling" and the emotional rhetoric that can cause
political damage and marginalization of natural genus producers due to the
use of extremely biased political "proofs" rather than solid scientific
data.

Using the same criteria you used of questionable political ethics regarding
Rumsfeld, his alleged pro-aspartame position and the scumbag government I
can claim the same questionable ethics from Turner and the Stevia website
regarding their anti-Rumsfeld/aspartame/scumbag government claims.

Cordially,

Marc