market-farming - Re: Genetically Engineered Corn

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Franklin W. Davis" <parsons AT cybertours.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Genetically Engineered Corn
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:13:43 -0500

    Hi Marj....ayup...this ol' Maine clod hopper finds it rather hilarious that even with a "gun" to inject each ear on an acre or two would be one h--- of a job..:-)..ayup...can see it now...that ol' sun just abroilin' down...:-) How many ears to the acre?..:-)
    Ayup...it's easy nuff to cut out a little worn now and again...like you thats the way I do it also...and I can remember the good ol' days...cos I was there..:-) Franklin