market-farming - Re: Genetically Engineered Corn

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Franklin W. Davis" <parsons AT cybertours.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Genetically Engineered Corn
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:33:42 -0500

    Hi all...I find it interesting how many claim to have allergic reaction to this product...me thinks it's to have a share in the money from the class action suit thats coming on down the road...:-)
    Injecting ears of corn?...not a very easy thing to do if you have an acre or two..:-) How many do you think would have an allergic reaction from vegetable oil or mineral oil if that ever got out..:-) Franklin