market-farming - peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: peppers
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 18:04:44 -0700

Hi all, I'm hoping someone out there might know what went wrong with my peppers and what I can do about it. The plants have turned yellowish and look weak with curling leaves. Growth is slow. There doesn't appear to be an aphid problem. They've been fertilized and irrigated regularly (my field is on a computerized system). Could it be a problem with cooler weather, we are quite a bit below normal temps and have had only one heat spell for a week and a half this year.

I hope this post doesn't go through as a duplicate, I tried posting this morning but it didn't show up on my computer. Thanks in advance, Jacqueline