market-farming - Re: peppers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: peppers
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:09:06 -0700

From: "Dawn M. Ripley" <ripley AT iglou.com>
Usually when the weather returns to normal, and temperatures rise, the plant
will revert to normal photosynthesis and nutrient uptake, and your peppers
should green up on their own, if they are adequately irrigated. You may
just need to be patient and allow nature to take its course. =)

Dawn

Whew!!! Thanks Dawn, that's a 1/4 acre load off my mind, we are being forecasted for warmer temps this week and more to come. I'll keep my eye on them. But asking me to be patient is a little bit more of a task, I'm in hype mode - don't know why. Thanks, Jacqueline