market-farming - Re: Orchards and fruit trees

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marc & Marcy <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Orchards and fruit trees
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 21:30:48 -0700

We're planting fruit trees this year - our first full season
here. The previous farmers' markets we frequented in
Boulder and Louisville had fruit growers from the western
slope - big orchard country.

Check out Bear Creek Nursery for lots of old apple
varieties, grafting supplies and great prices.
BearCreekNursery.com
EMail: BearCreek AT plix.com

Marcy Nameth
SE Colorado