lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] .htaccess and redirects

  • From: DaveG <lyceum AT solidgone.com>
  • To: John Neil <John.Neil AT uts.edu.au>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] .htaccess and redirects
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:25:07 -0400

John Neil wrote:
Dave

I have just tried to leave a comment on Nepherim but it is not submitting.
Identified as being a problem with the themes Ajax commenting. I'll fix it in a few days.

For those that could help my comment was that after trying the updated
rewrite rules my site redirects to http://www.w3.org/Protocols/
any explanation for this?
I have the same directory structure as the Nepherim instructions but I have
a php index in the root for my front page.
If you're using the exact same .htaccess, then you need the index.php file inside the lyceum directory. The root level index.php will not be processes. As to why it's forwarding to w3, I don't know. What do you have inside index.php? Do you have a url we can look at?

~ ~ Dave (aka Nepherim)