lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Hosting Lyceum - suggestions?

  • From: Serena K <serenityinblue AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Hosting Lyceum - suggestions?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:53:03 -0700 (PDT)

John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
> Anyway, John, I saw the ticket
> http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/ticket/436 on the other day. I
> wanna know if is there anybody working on it yet. The reason I'm
asking it is that I was working on a CSS file for the admin interface, and
it
> is working alright in my instalation (although now I wanna change the
> colors I was using to match the new Lyceum logo). Let me know if you
are
> interested in see any of that.

Yes we are VERY interestined! :) Attach your css file to that ticket.

Q: How do I do that? It's not only the CSS file itself, I had to organize the html on each of the files (settings.php, blogmanagement.php, etc) so I could add some stuff to it to make the css file work.

Serena K