lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Login Problems

  • From: "Shahrooz Bhopti" <drivencompassion AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Tirso Peralta Camacho" <tirso_peralta AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Login Problems
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:50:12 -0400

RC3 uploaded and seemed to install successfully, but unfortunately I'm
still having the same problem that i'm sure requires a tweak on my
end... I am able to login to the "Your Profile and Personal Options"
page. But clicking on our blog link after "My Account • ", I get
redirected to the main portal page.

Tirso pointed out last week:
"176 $redirect_to ='profile';//$redirect_to = 'wp-admin/';
You just have to change 'profile' for 'wp-admin/', and now redirects
to the admin panel or user admin depending of the case.

By default the wp-login.php becomes with this configuration, but if
you follow the install instructions like it says at the
installation.txt it won't work, just change the line and ready."

This hasn't been updated in RC3 wp-login.php, so I'm assuming isn't
the problem. John, how can I check if it's a mod_rewrite problem?
Can anyone point me in the right direction to learn how to fix this?
If you could be a little descriptive with the appropriate terminology,
that might help me google more specific training docs ;)

My RHE3 /Linux details:
Apache version 1.3.34 (Unix)
PHP version 4.4.2
MySQL version 4.1.18-standard

I can upgrade if necessary, since Lyceum is core to everything now.

Thanks!!

Shahrooz