lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Login Problems

  • From: Tirso Peralta Camacho <tirso_peralta AT yahoo.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Login Problems
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:38:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, I'm new using Lyceum, i have a little problem, after the installation i try to login to the admin account, but when i provide my login and password i don't enter to the control panel. Its redirect me to the login page again and i can't configure the admin account or any other account.

I need help to set up the blog properly

Correo Yahoo!