lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Anyone running lyceum on windows?

  • From: Jameson Lopp <fusion AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Anyone running lyceum on windows?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:34:16 -0400

I do most of my lyceum testing and development on windows, and have encountered a number of issues which we have addressed quite well. But I'm currently stuck on this uploading problem: http://source.ibiblio.org/trac/lyceum/ticket/527

I even posted to the wordpress forums to no avail. I have yet to actually find another wordpress / lyceum user running on windows. So if there is anyone out there, I would like to know if you can confirm this bug or if it's just me.

- Jameson

  • [Lyceum-users] Anyone running lyceum on windows?, Jameson Lopp, 06/23/2006