lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Login Problems

  • From: "Shahrooz Bhopti" <drivencompassion AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Tirso Peralta Camacho" <tirso_peralta AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Login Problems
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:05:12 -0400

Tirso, I seem to have this problem everytime I upgrade on my own as
well... does someone have any ideas as my sysadmin is not available
right now...

thanx a bunch!!

On 6/14/06, Tirso Peralta Camacho <tirso_peralta AT yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, I'm new using Lyceum, i have a little problem, after the installation i
try to login to the admin account, but when i provide my login and password
i don't enter to the control panel. Its redirect me to the login page again
and i can't configure the admin account or any other account.

I need help to set up the blog properly