lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Login Problems

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Login Problems
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:28:27 -0400 (EDT)

diff -bc wp-config-sample.php wp-config.php

make sure everything looks parallel

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, Shahrooz Bhopti wrote:

Thanks Asheesh. Logged in as admin, took care of the "write or delete
.htaccess file, and generate mod_rewrite config block for Apache."

Unfortunately, the problem still exists and I'm assuming the answer to
re-generating our mod_rewrite rules and updating our .htaccess files
might be found somewhere on
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/mod/mod_rewrite.html

Any clues yo if i'm heading in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated :-) thanks again!