livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The only way to tell what your soil really needs???

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The only way to tell what your soil really needs???
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 23:02:08 -0600

As listowner I'm glad to see different perspectives on various issues. As
mentioned in the past I started Livingontheland in hopes not so much of
teaching but learning. The more we learn the more we find we don't know. My
aim isn't to reach agreement but to share information and viewpoints to deal
with changing times, and there's an urgency to it. And it's good to see so
many list members getting in on the discussions. We're lucky to have
intelligent comments and responses all around - if you follow many other
lists as I do you see a lot of wasted electrons ;-( on most lists.