livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The only way to tell what your soil really needs???

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: mdnagel@verizon.net
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The only way to tell what your soil really needs???
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:33:21 -0500 (CDT)

I'm bowing out of this discussion (and am pondering my continuance on this
list). When the majority of people here (people that I thought had more
ability to reason) believe that if one were to obtain a soil test that
somehow one is FORCED to use chemical fertilizers. Where is the logic in
this?

I wonder what would have happened if all those revered institutions never
bothered to perform soil tests?

Yes, we're all fighting the corporate system, but this is starting to have
all the feel of fighting fanaticism with fanaticism.

-Mark Nagel
Everett, WA