livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:44:02 -0600

Pretty well put and I will not dwell on this but what we have in the US is a far cry from what is put forth in the Constitution (all we have are victimless "crime" rules which allow the government to take a cut when it's chattel is damaged. I really want to comment on the freedom and right issue. The greatest right one can have is the right to defend (other rights) for without that right all others are lost ((including the right to grow a garden) required content) but on the other side of the freedom coin is responsibility and true freedom requires so much responsibility that most men want nothing to do with it.

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

----- Original Message ----- From: <pbunch@cox.net>