livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Doug Willhite <drwillhite@earthlink.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] More on Low Dairy and Meat Diets
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 00:40:34 -0700

Posting my two-cents on this thread a bit late... but here goes:

Congress is not the real problem anymore than a cop who might arrest you for growing a backyard vegetable garden would be the real problem.

The ones who are pulling the levers from behind the scenes are the true problem. The richest one-percent of the population and the multi-national corporations. They are the powers that be who rule our world, IMHO.

doug

From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>

"Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress.
But I repeat myself."
-- Mark Twain