livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Permaculture - Farms for the Future

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie Mcdonald <belynor@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Permaculture - Farms for the Future
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 16:08:03 -0800 (PST)

Paul, can you expand on the comments you made regarding "forest gardens that
shouldn't be there anyway?? or something like that?
Anyone here have any knowledge of solar powered freezers? and brand and
quality?
Have any of you a solar greehouse? I have a bunch of barrels and I remembered
reading about lining the bottom of a greenhouse with them full of water to
heat it some but? I am having trouble imagining it:)

Re Tommys post, I wonder do you all take this gardening to a spiritual level
as regards the plant relationship with us, etc which is how I thought Tommy
was leaning but? Is not this whole coming scenario a test that way anyway and
not just a survival thing with who can grow the most food. I am sorry I was
not here a year earlier etc etc etc;0