livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Permaculture - Farms for the Future

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie Mcdonald <belynor@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Permaculture - Farms for the Future
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:43:41 -0800 (PST)

This is a great usable idea. Not sure I can make it work as I have trees all
around the house but the south end might be doable, as they are deciduous
there.
I thought Paul meant all forests, lol. Sorry Paul.
I don't have a greenhouse yet either. There are many frames just standing
around in this part of the world so I thought I might stop at someones house
and offer them a little something for one of the frames at least.