livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Seed resources Re: Tomatoes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <yarrow@sfo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Seed resources Re: Tomatoes
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 16:31:28 -0800

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 07:41:13 -0800 (PST), Debbie Mcdonald
<belynor@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> It is not mild here now, SOMETHING happened:O. ...

As I understand it, one of the main effects of global warming is more
extreme weather for everyone.

Several years ago I was on a gardening forum where someone who had been
keeping records of what to plant when for decades said that in the past few
years, spring stopped being predictable.