livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Harvey

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Barb Ewing" <barb.ewing@wildblue.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Harvey
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:47:59 -0700

To say nothing about the natural food chain... animals eat plants, plants feed off of animal waste. Take the animals out of that equation and what do you feed the plants... more chemicals?  I think the closer we get back to the natural cycle, the better off we'll all be. Eat what you want, and let us do the same.

Barb in snowy NM