livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Price of Ferilizer/fuel

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Price of Ferilizer/fuel
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:11:48 -0600

I looked at the video. Yet the principles of algae producing fuel have been
known for decades, and it's been researched long before recent "bad press"
about biofuels. It just hasn't turned out to be practical financially. If it
had the potential to be the silver bullet, investors would be trampling each
other to get into it. Cyanobacteria may someday prove more practical, but not
yet. Always, the ultimate answer is powering down this society.